“Let’s get real and have some fun because you deserve it!”
What does happiness and financial freedom truly mean to you?
Do you wish you had a better relationship and attitude about money?
Do you want to create better habits around money and your life but you don’t know where to start?
Excellent, you are in the right place. This is for courageous, savvy women (and men too) who have BIG dreams, BIG hearts, and want to get money working for them; once and for all.
It’s really a call out to anyone who has ever thought it’s like only the ‘lucky few’ who get the money stuff figured out (while the rest slog through, living paycheck to paycheck, wondering when we’ll ever get ahead).
And overstress with…
- Cash flow – robbing Peter to pay Paul – – then robbing Paul to pay Peter (it hurts and you are so tired of it).
- Sinking into a bucket of fear because you are in your fifties or sixties and retirement is looming ever so close and you’ve got plans that seem a little out of reach.
- Big life changes in your life around your job or business or personal life (Divorce).
- Seeing the huge gap between what you want (deep down inside) and what you believe you can have, you are tired of not having any fun!
- Or hiding your money mess because you are embarrassed, feel stupid and tired of blaming others.
And saying a big ol’ HELLO to those of you who…
- Recognize the ‘traditional’ money advice of “get on a budget, watch your cash flow and stop spending and accumulating debt” is sadly not working for you!
- Want to find a better, easier way to get money working for you, or even just to get out of the hole you’ve dug.
- Need to figure out why you keep doing the same thing (and getting the same crappy result) and just want to get unstuck already!
- I want you to claim your confidence and step outside your familiar box (fyi – the answers are on the outside)
- Are prepared to ditch the emotional and other crap that keeps you living small.
- Crave a reawakening of secret dreams and wishes.
- And need someone to kick your butt (with a hug) and get you off your ass and truly living your life.
I’m that gal.
Hi, I’m Shari Molchan. And bottom line, I know you’re craving more from your life. You want freedom, peace of mind, to believe in yourself (again), and once and for all you would like to release the damn stress around money. To get back in touch with feeling alive and excited about life … and work … and play.
It’s time to stop dreaming and start doing.
As cliché as it sounds, I want this for you as much as you want it for yourself. So I’ll bring it; straight up truth, money smarts, spot-on intuition, fun and kick-ass coaching to get your money (and life) working for you.
Why do I care? And why should that matter to you?
Here’s another cliché… been there, done that, have the t-shirt to prove it! But more importantly, I’ve crawled my way to the other side with courage, persistence and perseverance. You name it, I’ve experienced it. From the unexpected death of my (ex)husband leading me into financial crisis (no life insurance & 2 teenage boys), financial windfalls to losing it all, security to heart-crushing uncertainty, and several uninvited stops along the way. What got me through it all is an unfailing ability to see the possibilities and take the steps to make it happen.
Clients tell me that’s exactly what I do for them; connect the possibility of their dreams to the reality of living them. I inspire excellence in others and challenge them to exceed their best accomplishments. It’s pretty cool to see my clients rock out a kick-ass life … at 30, 50, even 72! Especially when their forecasts seemed pretty darn bleak to start with.
That’s the BEST part of my work! (which is really like play, some work, but mostly play!)
I’ve been described as a connector, leader and a ‘make it happen’ kind of gal. Clients appreciate how I put them at ease quickly and how they feel comfortable and trust me to safeguard their emotions (and secrets). They’re filled with hope (a powerful aphrodisiac) and inspired to get going and make it happen. They become their own ‘knight in shining armor’ and bask in the feeling of unstoppable confidence and surety that all strong women possess.
They stop letting money be the excuse and start using it as a catalyst – to everything and anything their heart desires.
Looking for the creds? I’ve got them too…
I’ve been an Insurance and Financial advisor for over 20 years and have helped hundreds of women, men and couples with risk and wealth management, often digging themselves out of money pits they fell into.
I’ve learned that financial hardships are a direct result of a dysfunctional relationship with money and a crappy mindset. My super-power is getting you right with money in a feel-good kind of way.
But really, I’m all about results – not mediocre results – kick-ass results. And to always, always have some serious fun while doing it.
One more thing, I’m seriously funny … seriously I am!
Okay, back to you.
Fortune favors the brave.
There’s no time to waste!
Life is shorter than you think and
I don’t want you to settle for mediocre!
Ready – seriously ready – to work with someone who can TRULY help you make it happen (because we both know it takes more than visualizing and hoping it’ll manifest)?
If you’re ready for a refreshingly simple, inside-out approach to getting what you want out of your life then check out how we can work together here.